Urgent!!! asking repeatedly password in outlook
rajeshrudramani
2014-08-28 04:23:21 UTC
Hi all,

Good morning !!!

We are maintaing q mail in our Organization, from today morning our
client those who are using outlook are not able to accessing emails.
The error which throwing is "asking password frequently" if user
providing password again it asking for password. Mean while all the
same users are able to access Webmail with out any issue. Error screen
shot had been attached with this communication page.

Requesting any one to advice for this issue ASAP. will be grate full.

Thanks in Advance
Rajesh Rudramani.R
Sebastian Grewe
2014-08-28 04:46:10 UTC
Potentially a recent server upgrade has added some memory footprint to the Pop3 libraries which now fails to run. It's mentioned in the error message: unable to allocate memory.

Increase the memory limit in the pop3 run script. There should be one large number in it, just increase that until the pop3 login error goes away.

Reason why webmail works: it uses IMAP instead and probably loads different libs or has enough memory allocated to it.

Sent from my iPhone
Post by rajeshrudramani
Hi all,
Good morning !!!
We are maintaing q mail in our Organization, from today morning our
client those who are using outlook are not able to accessing emails.
The error which throwing is "asking password frequently" if user
providing password again it asking for password. Mean while all the
same users are able to access Webmail with out any issue. Error screen
shot had been attached with this communication page.
Requesting any one to advice for this issue ASAP. will be grate full.
Thanks in Advance
Rajesh Rudramani.R
<outlook error.JPG>
rajeshrudramani
2014-08-28 10:23:28 UTC
Dear Sebastian,

In a doubt i had implemented the option which
you had provided with 25 percent of confidence. But it was amazing''
It worked with out any interruption. and that Amazing fact we peoples
in our team had realised and implemented in rest of the ma... anyways
Mr. Seba Thanks a lot.

Cheers
Rajesh R
Sebastian Grewe