Squirrelmail and php update
Tony White
2014-09-21 16:05:38 UTC
Hi folks,
Just had an embarrassing time with a customer whose date time
stamps were all wrong in Squirrelmail.
Seems my last PHP update caused some issue that required me
to set the default timezone for each clients account.
So if anyone has an issue with the same thing please contact me
as I have a very simple script to add a single line to every pref file
to sure the issue.
if I am wrong can you point out where please as it was only after
my last php update the problem arose.
--
best wishes
Tony White

Sebastian Grewe

Tony White
2014-09-21 16:29:15 UTC
Hiu,
Yes, thank you. There is an update that requires this but I have set every users default
to local time and they can then be notified to change the timezone to theirs if they wish.

best wishes
Tony White